COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Early Compound Development team in Harrogate and are currently seeking to hire a Study Coordinator III to help support the Immunology and Immunotoxicology department. This is a full-time position.
About the Job
Within this position, your duties will include:
- Initiates contact with clients: Prepares form letters and communication text & Assists other client-facing staff (e.g., study director) with organizing client site visits and client conference calls.
- Uses software tools to efficiently and accurately complete job duties. Types of software include word processing, spreadsheet, table generation, collaboration/sharing, and database applications.
- Manages a full study workload with complex or specialty study designs by adhering to report preparation schedules and prioritizing tasks. Identifies and resolves changes to established study schedules to ensure client deliverables are met.
- Provides leadership within the reporting solutions group by performing peer reviews, leading presentations, constructively participating in staff meetings, participating in process improvement projects, and/or liaising with cross-site staff.
- Deliver training and mentoring to new reporting associate staff members according to established training plans.
- Prepares the study report using details described in the protocol, protocol amendments, and study communications and Covance or client-specific requirements
- Incorporates contributions (e.g., protocol, protocol amendments, certificates of analysis, contributor reports) into the draft report
- Prints, binds, and mails draft and final study documents
- Addresses quality assurance inspection items on GLP-regulated studies
- Finalizes study reports and obtain, prepare, and deliver materials to archives
- Prepares report amendments
- Assists in the preparation of tabulated summaries in association with the study director
Data Table Preparation
- Prepares data tables including completing basic statistical analysis in table generation programs.
- Drafts and quality checks data tables that were manually prepared
- Reviews data tables for accuracy
- Reviews and adjusts the reporting schedule to ensure client expectations are met
- Schedules and leads the prewriting meeting, as required
- Schedules and coordinates study report finalization efforts
- Coordinates expedited reporting, as necessary, among global counterparts
- BSc degree in related field.
- The post holder will possess about 3years of study co-ordinator experience or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Basic knowledge of office software (e.g., Microsoft® Office, especially Word and Excel; Adobe® Acrobat®)
- Attention to detail, time management skills, and organizational skills
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
There is no better time to join us!