At our Phase I Clinical Trials Unit in central Leeds, we are currently recruiting for 5 staff members to join our study volunteer recruitment team on a ‘zero’ hour contract.
Working in small "call centre" environment in a team of roughly 10 staff, you will be responsible for recruiting volunteers to take part in our Clinical Trials in the Leeds unit. All calls and contact made with volunteers will be as a result of their prior interest in volunteering and there is no element of sales or "cold calling" involved in this position.
This position will require you to work on a 2 week rotational shift of the hours of: 0900-1700 and 1000-1800
Key duties will include:
• Handling all public inquiries pertaining to study participation.
• Receiving inbound calls from volunteers.
• Calling volunteers that have requested information on volunteering.
• Scheduling screening appointments for qualified participants with our in house Doctors.
• Maintaining the database of volunteers.
You should typically be educated to GCSE level or equivalent. You will typically have previous customer service experience.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
There is no better time to join us!