Covance’s work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has a positive impact on the lives of millions worldwide and there are several great opportunities for you to be a part of this life-saving work. At our pre-clinical development site in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, we currently recruiting for a Research Assistant to join our Genetic Toxicology department.
The Research Assistant role provides assistance in the performing In Vitro Tox assays within the Genetic Toxicology Department.
- Routine GLP In Vitro Tox assay procedures
- Routine cell culture and general cell maintenance
- Assisting with non-standard assays / method development and validation projects
- Routine procedures associated with the day to day running of the laboratory area
- Maintenance, cleaning and calibration of equipment
- Recording of daily metrology
- Ordering of consumable items, media and stock chemical solutions
- Removal of laboratory waste
- Disposal of expired solutions / materials
- Preparation of laboratory worksheets in line with study design and protocols.
- Checking of raw data
- Archiving of non-study data and metrology