Covance’s work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has a positive impact on the lives of millions worldwide and there are several great opportunities for you to be a part of this life-saving work. At our pre-clinical development site in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, we currently recruiting for a Research Assistant to join our Genetic Toxicology department.
The role involves providing operational support to the Dispensary section within the Genetic and Molecular Toxicology department in Harrogate.
- Assisting in the preparation of materials / test articles for use in GLP laboratory areas
- Performance of sterility and quality control checks
- Maintenance, cleaning and calibration of equipment
- Recording of daily metrology and balance calibrations
- Removal of laboratory waste
- Meeting internal and external customer deadlines
- Receipt of test articles
- Preparation of non-sterile and sterile formulations
- Disposal of expired solutions or materials.
- Collection, washing and sterilisation of glassware and equipment
- Correspondence with internal and external clients and suppliers as required
- General GLP laboratory cleaning and routine procedures