COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Are you ready for the next step in your career? We are currently recruiting for a experienced Clinical Project Administrator ready to join our constantly growing CoSource team. This is a full-time, permanent and office-based position at our Client’s office in Paris (La Défense).
• Proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
• Provide telephone coverage and related support duties
• Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
• Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases
• Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistants and above, as requested by supervisor
• Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
Diploma – University/college degree or certification (project management preferred), or equivalent
• Minimum one year administrative experience or equivalent training
• Experience in contract management and negotiation
• Aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data. Some spreadsheet software competency
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software).
• Good typing skills
• Good spelling and proofreading skills
• Aptitude for handling and reviewing numerical data
• Ability to operate standard office equipment (e.g., fax, copier)
• Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
• Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career, with a competitive salary.
Please submit CVs and cover letters in English