COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Are you ready for the next step in your career? We are currently recruiting an experienced Clinical Research Associates with strong oncology experience ready to join our constantly growing CoSource team. This is a full-time, permanent and home-based position in Marseille or Lyon areas.
University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure) AND a minimum of 2 years of Clinical Monitoring experience.
• Ability to monitor Clinical study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines;
• Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event reporting;
• Previous clinical research monitoring Experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits) in France (approximately 4 years);
• Oncology experience is a must
• Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal;
• Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good analytical and negotiation skills.
Clinical Research, CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, GCP, Monitor, Monitoring, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA II, CRA III, LCRA, Oncology, Neurology, Vaccins, home-based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, France, Paris.