Pharmacokinetics Scientist / Study Director
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are currently recruiting for a Study Director (SD) within our Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics department at our site in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner. There is no better time to join us!
To be successful in this position, you will need to hold a degree level or above in a related scientific discipline
• You will have good understanding and hands on experience of in vivo metabolism & Pharmacokinetic studies, metabolite ID or PK/TK evaluation.
• Ideally, you’ll be working in, or have experience within, contract research; but a successful candidate may also have experience from within pharmaceutical companies, or have an academic background related to a DMPK discipline
Additionally, you will need to demonstrate:
• A proactive attitude towards internal and external customer satisfaction and the highest standards of scientific quality and regulatory compliance.
• To be an excellent communicator with demonstrable skills in written, spoken and presentation media.
• Have a meticulous attitude towards consistency of 100% quality in Protocols, Reports and related material
• Be aware of study status at all times and anticipate problems that may affect timing, quality or integrity and take appropriate action to resolve such problems
• Have in depth knowledge of in vivo studies, PK/TK evaluation, Metabolite profiling & ID or general DMPK study designs.