Location: Home based CRA (Nationwide monitoring)
Closing Date: October 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Full CRA benefits including Car allowance, Private Healthcare & Pension
CRA II – ONCOLOGY
CRA II position available to work directly through our CoSource division with a large Pharmaceutical company in the cutting edge area of Oncology, specifically immunotherapy. As an experienced CRA you’ll be involved in initiation, routine & close out visits. Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE!
USPs of CRA II role:
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit’ targets
- You will be invited to attend monthly Oncology meetings at the UK HQ
- Join a stable team of 30 CRAs across the UK and benefit from outstanding training and development, both initially and throughout your career
- Join a company where people tend to stay for 6-10 years rather than 1-3!
- Join a genuinely friendly and supportive company where they allow individuals to take ownership of their own performance.
- ONCOLOGY Focussed
This CRA II role is a full time & permanent, home based position employed through Covance.
CRA II, GCP, Clinical Research Associate, Oncology, Northwest, Birmingham, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Clinical Monitor, Immunotherapy, Cheshire, Cancer Clinical trials
- Ability to monitor Clinical study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event reporting
- Previous clinical research monitoring Experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits) in the UK