CLINICAL PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR - London
Due to continued growth we are looking for Clinical Project Administrators to be based on a client site located in Kings Cross, London. Ideally we would be looking for someone who has previous experience within a CRO or pharma company.
This is a full time, permanent position.
- Provide clerical support to the project team
- Prepare project related documents as requested
- Responsible for the uploading of documents into the TMF
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned
Do you want to make a difference by helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world? Our dedication to this mission has resulted in Covance’s impressive history of company stability and growth. We’ve achieved these results by developing a work environment that inspires, develops and demonstrates our team’s capabilities.
This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring the miracle of medicine to market sooner.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities. At Covance, you will help make the miracles of medicine a reality. Would you like to work on diverse, important projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career? We offer these opportunities!
keywords: clinical trials, clinical research organization, clinical project administrator, clinical trials coordinator, clinical research assistant, London, United Kingdom, sponsor based, sponsor dedicated
- University or college degree (life science preferred)
- Aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data
- Good oral and written social skills
- Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software)
- Good typing skills
- Experience on a similar position
- Office experience