Covance is one of the world's most dynamic drug development services companies, providing integrated, tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracles of medicine to market sooner.
Covance Poland is certified as “HR of the Highest Quality”, which confirms the highest standards of HR practices in our Company.
At the moment we are looking for:
Clinical Research Assistants
In return, we offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organization; to pursue further training and to take advantage of our flexible conditions and attractive remuneration package.
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO JOIN US!
key words: clinical trials, clinical research, CRAssistant, clinical research assistant, asystent badań klinicznych, clinical trials coordinator, koordynator badań, CRO, Warsaw, Poland
- Minimum 0,5 year previous experience in clinical trials;
- Diploma – Secondary Education or equivalent.
- Fluency in Polish and English language.
- Understanding of the clinical trial process;
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organizational and time management skills
- experience on a similar position or as a Site Coordinator or another entry level function within clinical research industry