Covance is probably enhancing your quality of life without you even knowing it. We play an important role in bringing new therapies to market by helping to turn raw compounds into safe, effective, and approved drugs that help people live longer, more productive lives.
Our mission - bringing medical miracles to market sooner - impacts the lives of millions of people all over the world. Our current growth of Clinical Development Services (CDS) in Eastern European countries brings new opportunities not only for clinical roles, but also another business functions.
At the moment we are looking for: Clinical Research Assistant
This is an office based (Covance or Sponsor's Istanbul office), full time, permanent position, you will be employed directly by Covance.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organization; to pursue further training and to take advantage of our flexible conditions and attractive remuneration package.
• Basic understanding of biology and biological processes;
• Exhibit general computer literacy;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Work efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
- Fluency in English and Turkish
• University Degree (life science) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology);
• Fluency in local and good knowledge of English language.
- experience on a position of a Site Coordinator or Clinical Trial Coordinator would be an asset