We are currently seeking to hire an European Immunology and Immunotoxicology (I&I) Lead at our Harrogate site. This is a senior-level position in Immunology & Immunotoxicology (I&I) group that encompasses European responsibilities. Some of the duties in this role include:
• Serves as key European contact with clients for I&I partnering with Sales, Science, Operations, SAMLO Leadership as appropriate.
• Identifies opportunities for strategic European I&I relationships with Covance clients, and works with Business Development to manage these relationships.
• Contributes to Global I&I, SAMLO and Early Development strategic initiatives as appropriate.
Covance is the drug development business of LabCorp. We are one of the world’s largest & most comprehensive CROs with capabilities spanning from discovery to commercialization. Covance is the market leader in central laboratory, bioanalysis & toxicology services, and a leading provider of clinical trial solutions. We generate more safety & efficacy data to support drug approvals than any other company in the world. We have helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop each of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. Covance's consistent growth, size, comprehensive drug development services offerings, and geographic spread give us the opportunity to build rewarding careers.
<a href="http://inside.covance.com/immunotoxicology" target="_blank"click>Learn more about being part of the Covance Immunology & Immunotoxicology Team</a>
There is no better time to join us!
• PhD strongly preferred
• Toxicology board certification or equivalent preferred.
• 15 years of experience in Immunotoxicology, with at least 10 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Maintains current regulatory awareness (domestic and foreign)
• Remains current on scientific and technology trends in the industry
• Skilled in preparing and performing scientific presentations to a wide spectrum of audiences
• Recognized by peers as an expert in Immunotoxicology
• Familiarity with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations
• Excellent Communication Skills