Clinical Team Lead
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Clinical Development team in Turkey and are currently seeking to hire a Clinical Team Lead.
This is a permanent, full time position, based in our Sponsor's Istanbul office.
The opportunity to work within an experienced and highly skilled team.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
There is no better time to join us!
KEY WORDS: clinical research, pharma, clinical trials, clinical research associate, clinical team lead, clinical project lead, Istanbul, sponsor based
To be successful in this position, you will need to be educated to Master’s degree level (or equivalent) in life science field.
- Minimum Relevant Experience to perform the position: 8-10 years of experience for a MS/MBA/JD or 3-6 years for an MD-PhD
- Proficient English , fluent Turkish
Additionally, you will need to demonstrate:
- ability to identify problems, conflicts and opportunities early and lead, analyze and prepare mitigation plans and drive conflict resolution is critical. Required to negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; settle differences with minimum noise; win concessions without damaging relationships; be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gain trust quickly from other parties in negotiations and have an excellent sense of timing.
- strong scientific and clinical research knowledge is required for this position. A strong understanding of clinical trial planning, management and metrics is essential as well as the ability to focus on multiple deliverables and protocols simultaneously. Requires skills to effectively build and maintain professional relationships with investigators and other external stakeholders, requiring strong communication, educational/pedagogic, diplomatic and empathic skills.
- proven ability to collaborate and lead high performing cross-functional teams also in a virtual environment.
- strong leadership skills (scientific and business) and ability to coordinate and lead local teams to high performance. Oversee country commitments, compliance and training needs. Additionally, business leadership and alignment with corporate requires that individual has ability to lead across several dimensions simultaneously.