You are a Talent Acquisition expert ideally located in Poland (Warsaw), with a passion for partnering with business leaders to drive growth. You have built a tool set of skills from client relationship management and employment brand marketing to problem-solving and data-driven decision making. Now you are ready to stretch into a more impact role. You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. You will collaborate with business leaders, Human Resources, and Talent Management to enable business unit strategies through effective talent programs. Combining your deep labor market expertise, knowledge of Covance’s global business portfolio, and deep understanding of your regional business unit, you will strengthen our ability to engage, attract, select, and hire the best talent in our markets.
The field of talent acquisition is evolving. There is no better time to join Covance. Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and improve the lives of patients around the world. Join our growing team and transform the way global talent is recruited.
For further steps please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +4989203043717
Top 3 Reasons you should join us:
1. Energizing purpose. Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
2. Exceptional people. We are building a team of Talent Acquisition Business Relationship Managers, Talent Sourcing Recruiters, and Candidate Experience Coordinators to transform Talent Acquisition at Covance. You will learn with the most talented human resources minds, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
3. Extraordinary potential. You will work on the most stimulating and challenging talent challenges, in a flexible work environment, with the training and career development that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) or relevant work experience as Sr Recruiter (in lieu of degree).
• Experience identifying how business strategy impacts talent needs.
• Knowledge of general business fundamentals, models, finance and management principles.
• Experience completing competitive analysis (talent intelligence, EVP analysis, mapping) to understand hiring needs and recruiting practices of talent competitors.
• Experience making recommendations to hiring managers based on how positions create value to the business.
• Ability to provide value-adding advice, outline the talent and business risks of hiring specific candidates, and influence talent decisions.
• Track record of successfully identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates.
• Knowledge of skills and abilities required for different roles in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, or life sciences industries.
• Extensive knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in Eastern European countries.
• Proven ability to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization (including senior management). Ability to work independently with hiring managers and team members in a “virtual” setting:
• Ability to think and make decisions autonomously with limited supervision.
• Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups.
• Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
!!! Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in Both Polish & English, a further international language would be an advantage.