Office Based, Moscow
You are a Talent Acquisition Recruiter or Sourcing Recruiter in Russia with a passion for building robust engaged talent pools to drive business growth. You have built a tool set of skills from talent mapping and competitive analysis, to candidate relationship management and employment brand marketing. Now you are ready to stretch into a more impactful role.
We are proactive, creative, results-oriented team reinventing Talent Acquisition at Covance, and we wish to speak with you about a career with purpose.
At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. You will map our most critical talent markets, compile competitive intelligence, research industry trends, and share perspectives on how to best compete in the external talent landscape. You will experiment with innovative marketing and creative sourcing techniques, analyse conversion data, and measure channel effectiveness to increase return in our investments over time. You will own the Candidate Experience in partnership with Business Relationship Managers, and continuously seek to improve it.
• Previous recruiting experience, with strong emphasis on sourcing, talent intelligence, networking and building talent engaged talent pools
• Demonstrated experience using effective channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates, especially passive candidates.
• Solid track record of identifying and building relationships with prospective talent at differing levels in anticipation of future talent needs.
• Experience using a metric-driven approach to developing, tracking and displaying engaged talent pools • Experience completing competitive analysis (talent intelligence, EVP analysis, and mapping) to understand hiring needs and recruiting practices of talent competitors.
• Compelling phone presence and ability to qualify talent.
• Ability to work independently with hiring managers and team members in a “virtual” setting:
• Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups.
• Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
• Excellent research/sourcing skills, including use of Boolean search, LinkedIn, Wechat, Weibo, and other personal and professional social media platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills, in both Russian & English. Some proficiency in a 3rd European language would be advantageous but not essential
For more information please contact Olga Zhikhareva at email@example.com or call +49 (0)89203043717
The field of talent acquisition is evolving. Join our growing team and transform the way global talent is recruited.
Top 3 reasons you should join us:
1. Energizing purpose. Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
2. Exceptional people. We are building a team of Talent Sourcing Recruiters, Business Relationship Managers, and Candidate Experience Coordinators to transform Talent Acquisition at Covance. You will learn with the most talented human resources minds, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
3. Extraordinary potential. You will work on the most stimulating and challenging talent challenges, in a flexible work environment, with the training and career development that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience
As a Talent Sourcing Recruiters you will:
• Compile talent intelligence: profile competitors and build organization charts.
• Build relationships with top performing employees at competitors in anticipation of future talent needs.
• Localize brand messaging and deploy the most effective attraction strategies for each talent segment across multiple channels, including story-mining for social media content, organizing events, and tapping other direct sources.
• Build and keep engaged a network of potential candidates through proactive market research, lead generation, brand-building conversations, and ongoing relationship management using a CRM tool.
• Assess passive candidates, understand their strengths, motivations, and attraction drivers, and convert them to applicants.
• Follow a funnel based approach to develop candidate pipelines. Apply a metrics-driven scorecard to improve attraction (prospect-to-applicant ratio) and selection (interview-to-offer ratio) over time, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager requirements.
• Measure and improve channel effectiveness, fine-tuning messaging and increasing ROI over time.
• Recommend process improvements, EVP enhancements, and ideas to create the best candidate experience, to create competitive advantage and contribute to our long-term growth.